Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

As my family knows, I've never been real into decorating the exterior of the house with Christmas lights, but I've found something I may be interested in...

MOOSE CHRISTMAS DECORATING.

Or is that... CHRISTMAS MOOSE DECORATING?




Great idea don't you think?!
The only problem may be the extension cord....

Wow, think of all the fun contests you could have!

Reportedly, the moose got into some crab apples that had fermented and got a little tipsy.
I kinda doubt the veracity of the story. Who gave the moose a breath-a-lizer test!?
How many fermented crab apples would it take to make the moose a little loose?

But, you will notice in the background of the picture, he was near Bernie's Bungalow Lounge. Hmmmmm.

No comments: