Thursday, December 6, 2007

IT'S COLD





I really got a kick out of how cold this sign was reading....

Now, I admit, it did get down to 2 degrees last night, but WOW!

Some of my minister friends don't like "Church Signs", frankly, I do.

I especially liked it when this digital sign read, just before the temp went up, "You've ended your search for a friendly church."

Maybe it should have read, "Come in out of the cold, it's warm inside."

Lest you get the wrong impression, this is a good congregation, they are wonderful people. They love God and are passionate about following Him.

Hey, maybe they did that intentionally to get people to pay attention to their sign! If so, GOOD JOB!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Wow! That is cold!!!! -196!

And, you're soooo right! If they did it on purpose someone is VERY smart!