Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Word....

A friend of mine was in a small church in British Columbia two months ago. While in the church service, he said that God gave him a word for me.

Here it is…

You are wrestling against principalities and powers not flesh and blood.
Striving with men who are not going into times of fellowship with God; into that secret place with God. The secret place of God’s intimacy.

God’s business is handled crudely and cruelly by the flesh.
But those who have been in God’s secret place show it by building up others.

They show the fruit of spirit and manifest the nature of God.

The reason for the secret place is the enemies – if you didn’t have enemies you would not need that secret place.

Psalm 27
:5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.

______________________________________

I still wonder about what makes an enemy an enemy…

No comments: