Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dunkin' Donuts - Great Customer Service



Last week, on the way home from church, I decided to drop by Dunkin' Donuts and buy a couple bags of whole beans. I like to grind my own coffee and then brew a great fresh pot of coffee.

When I got home, I opened the bag and poured some beans into the grinder, set the coffee pot up and looked forward to a great cup of coffee. I had noticed the the whole beans didn't have the great aroma I expected. After brewing the pot, I realized that it was an old bag of beans.

I sent a note to Dunkin' corporate office to let them know and also asking help, because I hadn't taken the receipt when I purchased the beans. After several days, not receiving an email reply, I figured, "well, I guess it wasn't important." Joy came in with the mail and said, "I think you got your reply from Dunkin' Donuts." She had a large bag, that when I opened it, had two bags of beans! WOW!

Thank you Dunkin' Donuts.

BTW... I had gone back to the store where I purchased the beans and the manager gladly exchanged the two bags for two bags of ground coffee.

So, I have really been enjoying the coffee in the AM!

Anyone want to come over for coffee?! I'm brewing.

No comments: